Snap-on Launches Automatic Software Update Program
April 15, 2014—Snap-on has launched a new software subscription program that allows automatic diagnostic software upgrades, the company announced Monday.
The Snap-on Software Subscription Program is aimed to make it simpler and more efficient for shops to stay up to date on its diagnostic software. It will deliver continually updated diagnostic data for late-model and older vehicles, including thousands of new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooter tips, functional tests, adaptations and the new SureTrack service.
“We know our customers understand the value of current diagnostic coverage, so we’ve created a program to keep them up to date all the time, putting them at the top of their game to earn at their fullest potential,” said Leian Wunderlich, software program manage for Snap-on Diagnostics. “Payments over time are easier on technicians’ wallets, and they get more coverage for less.”
Enrolling in the Snap-on Software Subscription includes:
- New codes, data, tests and tips back to 1992 models
- New model year coverage for more than 40 domestic and Asian makes
- Coverage from all previous upgrades and upgrades to come
- Navigation enhancements for faster vehicle ID and quicker access to information
- SureTrack expert knowledge, diagnostic experience and parts replacement records from successful repairs, wrapped in an interactive support community.
Visit the Snap-on website to learn more about the Snap-on Software Subscription Program.