Snap-on Releases Software Upgrade 16.2
April 5, 2016—Snap-on Diagnostics announced Monday the release of its newest software upgrade, version 16.2, loaded with the latest codes, tests, tips and data for 47 makes.
“By keeping their diagnostic software up-to-date, not only are technicians maximizing their diagnostic tool investment, but also guaranteeing it’s always providing the same comprehensive performance as it did on day one,” Mark Schaefer, director of marketing at Snap-on Diagnostics, said. “Software Upgrade 16.2 helps them to diagnose problems quickly and make repairs with confidence.”
Software Upgrade 16.2 offers 105,440 additional codes, tests, tips and data for vehicles as far back as 1997 through vehicles as new as 2015 for domestic and Asian makes.
The optional European coverage now includes Alfa Romeo.
Software Upgrade 16.2 highlights include:
- Ford Injector Balance and Relative Compression Engine Tests
- Ford Injector Quantity Adjustment and Injector Buzz Diesel Engine Tests
- GM Fuel Pump Module
- Ford Clutch Tests and Relearns
- Ford Airbag Sub Codes
- Honda Engine Control Module (ECM) systems
- Honda Transmission Control Module (TCM) systems
- Hyundai Body Control Module (BCM)
- Hyundai/Kia Occupant Detection
- Mazda Occupant Classification Module (OCM)
- Mazda CAN/UDS Keep-Alive Memory (KAM) Reset for Engine systems
- Mazda Engine and Antilock (ABS) Functional Tests
- Mitsubishi Vehicle Coding
- Nissan/Infiniti Intelligent Key system
- Nissan/Infiniti Power Balance