VIP Tires & Service Announces Senior Management Promotions
August 26, 2019—VIP Tires & Service, has announced multiple promotions for their senior management team.
These promotions include:
- Tim Winkeler to president and CEO, formerly President and COO
- Scott Pickard to chief financial officer (CFO), formerly VP of Finance
- Gary MacCausland to senior vice president of operations & merchandising, formerly VP of Operations
- John Quirk to executive chairman, formerly chairman and CEO
- Allan Kirkland to chief financial officer of Quirk Automotive, formerly CFO of VIP
“I am very excited to announce these changes,” said Quirk. “These promotions reflect our company’s commitment to growth, as well as recognizing individuals for their leadership and contributions. Tim, Scott, Gary, and Allan have all been a key part of our success, and they exemplify our company’s commitment to the highest professional standards. Our team at VIP has never been stronger and under Tim’s leadership I am confident we will continue to grow, enhance profitability and continue to build our culture of ownership.”
In their new roles, Quirk and Kirkland will focus on real estate management, new store development, and acquisitions.
These promotions all take effect Sept. 1.