Items Tagged with 'hybrid vehicles'


College Trains Techs for EVs

According to the Institute of the Motor Industry, as many as 97 percent of active auto technicians aren’t qualified to work on electric cars, leaving 3 percent as the only technicians that are.

Read More

Automotive Repair and Maintenance Market to Grow

According to Future Market Insights' study, broader trends such as small, locally owned repair shops partnering with insurance firms, leasing firms, and fleet owners, and increased adoption of remote vehicle diagnostic systems will continue to fuel demand for automotive repair and maintenance services.

Read More