2017 Ratchet+Wrench Shop Technology Survey: Complete Report
The Ratchet+Wrench Shop Technology Survey: Complete Report is a 70-page, in-depth breakdown and analysis of our survey data, exploring how technology impacts modern service centers. Utilizing responses from nearly 500 shop operators nationwide, the Complete Report allows you to compare your business, identify opportunities and learn about the changing landscape of the industry.
It includes insight and analysis on the following:
- The number of shops that utilize electronic management systems, electronic estimating systems, electronic inspection sheets, CSI software, CRM software, and an electronic KPI-tracking system
- How electronic management systems affect annual revenue, monthly car count and ARO
- An in-depth look at how shops are equipped for diagnostics
- The impact of OEM scan tools on ARO
- What shops have the strongest online presence
- Comparisons from 2016 to 2017
Once you complete your order, you will receive a download link by email.
Each PDF article you purchase includes the right to print one physical copy. You may purchase the right to print additional copies. You may not distribute the PDF through a website, by email, or by any other means.