Snap-on Releases New EVAP Smoke Machine
Feb. 6, 2014—Snap-on has released the new EVAP Smoke Machine (EELD100A), which uses “Diagnostic Smoke technology” for EVAP testing and other applications, the company announced on Tuesday.
“With its patented UltraTraceUV non-contaminating dye solution, the new Snap-on EVAP Smoke Machine accurately pinpoints the leaks that smoke alone cannot,” said David Brekke, product manager for Snap-on. “Because the EELD100A allows service technicians to quickly diagnose eight of the top 10 emission diagnostic trouble codes, they will experience increased performance and productivity with each use.”
- Other features include:
- Inches of water column gauge for testing vacuum and pressure systems
- Variable flow control that manually reduces the flow to help pinpoint the exact location of leak
- Flow meter measures below 0.01 inches
- Conveniently functions with OEM specified nitrogen, portable CO2 bottle or shop air
- Smoke solution does not produce an unpleasant odor in the shop
- Convenient hanger for under car and under hood use
- Lightweight and compact; it can be stored in large bottom roll cab drawer or hang with optional
- cover to protect from shop dirt and dust
- Two-year warranty
Customers can find out more by visiting Snap-on’s website.