The Digital Shop
Do You find yourself wondering “How can I improve my shop operations more and more? Or how will I be able to match the ever changing digital communication? How can I speak the same digital language as my customers?” You are not alone.
You feel that you have reached a level of excellence in your paper based process, and more investment in tools and staff might not yield the business results you were hoping for.
You are frustrated that there is a different software program for each new feature set and your service advisor is now asked to manage 5-8 different software programs at a time, sometimes more. Even worse, once the shop gets busy, your service advisor starts skipping advising service. The event driven nature of the hectic process increases the number of little mistakes technicians and service advisors make.
To make matters more challenging, motorists come to the shop pre-educated, with sometimes inaccurate information. Don’t you wish you could be their online educator so they visit your shop knowing that you have the best knowledge about their vehicles.
You have been looking for a solution, but nothing really fits your needs.
” You couldn’t pry the tablets out of my techs’ cold, dead hands.”
Our passionate AutoVitals staff has asked shop owners to be part of the implementation team and after 2 years, more than 6 Million Digital Inspections and even more Digital Work orders, we can confidently say that: ”The Digital Shop has changed our clients’ business, and more importantly, their outlook into the future.”
6 Solutions delivered by The Digital Shop
- Did you know there are 30 times more Google searches for education on parts than searches for your shop? Motorists, searching to be educated, land on YOUR TopFuel site instead of other sites, which at least quadruples your search volume compared with traditional web traffic. It is time to capture those motorists while they are doing educational research.
- Technicians stay at the vehicle at all times, because all the info they need is on the SmartFlow tablet, including time clocking.
- Service Advisors use their SmartFlow control panel to dispatch technicians with real-time alerts on tech efficiency, avoiding money losing jobs. No running back and forth between front counter and the back shop anymore.
- Motorists have the ability to digest Digital Inspection results at the counter, at home, at work, on their desktop screen, or even on the go using their smartphone. Additional educational videos about “Why Now?” and “What Happens if not done?” help your service advisor to best educate the customer.
- You and your team benefit from one integrated CRM software that increases appointment rates by leveraging inspection results and pictures about the vehicle status; and this system is integrated in SmartFlow including a loyalty point system, which truly rewards loyalty and not just money spent. The mobile app lets motorists receive promotions, service reminders, recall alerts etc.
- You, as shop owner, and especially if you are an absentee owner, finally have the ability to watch important KPIs in real-time from: the office, home, or while on vacation, and maintain full visibility. How exactly? Quickly identify pencil whipping technicians and other areas of improvement by staff members. Make the reports a topic for weekly shop huddles and determine as a team how to improve. Your new “teamwork meter”, indicates what service advisor-technician pairing works best as well as trends on KPIs. You become the head pilot of your business equipped with a dashboard simplified to only the right gauges, and this is available wherever you are.
AutoVitals is the only Apple certified Business Solution Provider in the Automotive Aftermarket, and we earned it! Trusted customer support, solid service delivery, and an exciting and revolutionary roadmap for future products. Thousands of shops have discovered an easier way to do business in The Digital Shop. They have signed up for individual products or the full suite as solutions for their business. These shops have accomplished unprecedented improvements in KPIs.
Their recipe for Success? The Digital Shop. How do they operate so efficiently in this new digital environment? Training. Or as Larry Erhard with AWS in Ventura/CA says:
"Learning from other shops, which have seen success, is always valuable."
We not only provide the product solution, we also talk you through every step of the way to getting there. We are conducting four types of training with hands-on- classes and onsite visits to make an immediate impact as soon as you finished the training. So much excitement has been sparked by The Digital Shop that veteran shop owners, who have been using our products for more than 18 months open their shops to you and conduct regular, one day training sessions to help you turn your shop paperless in just 12 days.
Take the leap, we’ve got you covered, - sign up at www.DigitalSupervisorTraining.com. Take home a tablet and take your shop Digital.