APA Elects Board of Directors
March 24, 2017—The Automotive Parts Association (APA) announced the results of its election for the Board of Directors on March 16.
“Our Board has been very supportive of our expansion of services in the past couple of years. This latest slate of Board members represents a great mix of talents needed to help guide our priorities and strategy,” said Gary Martin, president and CEO, APA.
Elected Chair: Mike Maloof, owner, World Auto Parts
- Vice Chair: Rob Jacobs, president of Automotive Warehouse Co.
- Secretary: Jim Holmquist, owner of H&H Wholesale Parts
- Treasurer: Doug Squires, chairman of the board of Bestbuy Distributors
- Immediate Past Chairman: Ben Yelowitz, CFO and treasurer of POJA Warehouse
Re-elected to three year terms:
- Jeff Levine, Levine Auto + Truck Parts
- Randall Swedelove, Morris Automotive Supply
- Mike Maloof, World Auto Parts
Joseph Koudsi, IMS will continue to service the second year of his three year term.