Snap-On Announces Software Upgrade
April 4 , 2017—Snap-On has announced its software upgrade 17.2 to include millions of new codes, tests, tips and data for 1981-2016 model years, as well as expanded functional tests, resets, adaptations, guided component tests, Auto ID, One-Touch Code Scan and Clear, and more.
“Technicians can maximize the capabilities of their diagnostic platforms and make the most of the power to diagnose the challenges that pull into the bay, every day, by keeping their diagnostic tools updated with the latest software,” said Mark Schaefer, director of marketing, Snap-On Diagnostics. “Over half of the new coverage in every software release is for older models so just think of the revenue potential in an upgrade investment.”
Software 17.2 highlights:
- BMW expert mode and module coding
- Ford diesel transmission characterizations
- Enhanced Ford, Mazda and Toyota EVAP testing
- GM 6.6L diesel catalyst reset, hybrid coolant bleed and suspension control
- Honda camera aiming
- Jeep differential fluid bleed
- Mercedes-Benz occupant sensor calibration
For more information on the upgrade, visit the website.