Nov. 9, 2016—Mitchell 1 has added expert-based content to its SureTrack diagnostic information resource in ProDemand and now offers more than 32 million Real Fixes to assist technicians.
“Over the last year, we have expanded the number of Real Fixes in ProDemand at a rate of about 250,000 per month, with more focus on fixes that address less common problems. This means automotive repair professionals can solve more problems on more vehicles than ever before,” said Ben Johnson, director of product management for Mitchell 1. “Finding ways to help shops fix cars more efficiently is always a top priority for Mitchell 1. Building our real-world content to supplement the extensive library of OEM content in ProDemand is just one way we can do that.”
The article categories in SureTrack include:
- Real Fixes: Shortcuts based on actual repair performed in shops
- Tips: Vehicle-specific diagnostic guidance
- Component Tests: Complete with connector views and test connections
- Waveforms: Known good images that confirm diagnosis
- Questions: Answered by the SureTrack community of experts