ASE to Host Virtual Conference
July 20, 2020—The Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a virtual conference Aug. 4-5, according to a press release.
According to the release, the conference is designed for high-school and post-secondary instructors from auto, truck, and collision repair programs nationwide.
The conference will provide training to high school and college instructors. Some of the topics on the agenda include:
- Three scenarios for instruction: in-person, virtual and hybrid
- The T-TEN "Safe Lab" plan
- Keeping distance learners engaged
- Classroom management tools in your e-learning curriculum
- How COVID-19 affects ASE program accreditation
- Putting work-based learning to work
- Developing students' employability skills
All sessions are 30-90 minutes and will count toward the 20-hour annual update training requirement.