Women in Auto Care Award Scholarships
Sept. 3, 2020—Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, has awarded more than $100,000 in scholarship funding and starter tool sets in 2020.
According to a press release, the scholarship funding was provided to 40 female students across the U.S. looking to begin a career in the auto care industry.
The recipients of this year's scholarships are:
- Aleana Burbank – Clearfield, Utah
- Alexandrya Hankins – Minneola, Kan.
- Audrie Nelson – Windsor, Ohio
- Augustina Mendez-Agustin – Hendersonville, N.C.
- Carisa Camarillo – Duluth, Minn.
- Cayla Egle – Kewaskum, Wis.
- Cherokee Hall – Sanford, N.C.
- Cleopatra Kannel – Ogden, Utah
- Courtney Goldstein – Roseburg, Ore.
- Ericka Ward – Leawood, Kan.
- Hailey Ems – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Haley Kowalczyk-Cruickshank – Midland, Mich.
- Janelle Lopez – San Antonio, Texas
- JCamille Ragoopath – Bismarck, N.D.
- Jean Hagen – Elcerrito, Calif.
- Joyce Kathryn Menghamal – Commerce, Calif.
- Julia Sonnleitner – Draper, Utah
- Katelyn Fair – Milan, Mich.
- Katherine Bothe – Linwood, Mich.
- Kelsey Bruner – Leechburg, Pa.
- Kirsten williams – Oak Hill, W.V.
- Liana Castagna – Key Largo, Fla.
- Lily Kussman – Lake Mills, Wis.
- Lynn Scherer – Boyertown, Pa.
- Madeline Johanson – Arlington, Wash.
- Madison Bromfield – Portsmouth, N.H.
- Maria Lichtenberg – Helenville, Wis.
- Mary Elizabeth Bannister – Glenelg, Md.
- McKayla Crabtree – Pound, Va.
- Megan Owens – Fargo, N.D.
- Mia Wright – Los Fresnos, Texas
- Natalie Alvarado Molina – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Rachel Crawford – Oak Harbor, Wash.
- Roury Farnum – Valparaiso, Ind.
- Samantha Barrios – Romeoville, Ill.
- Shawna Mandel – Peyton, Colo.
- Sydney McQueary – Ukiah, Calif.
- Takeshia Carter – Chicago, Ill.
- Zoe Edgar – Henderson, Nev.
- Zoe Wilkerson – Lubbock, Texas
What began as a $2,000 scholarship fund for the community in 2004 has now expanded to providing more than $100,000 in funds for the third year in a row. Since 2004, Women in Auto Care have awarded more than $560,000 in scholarships total.