Registration Open for Automotive Communication Council 2014 Annual Meeting
Jan. 29, 2014—Registration is now available for the 2014 Automotive Communication Council (ACC) annual meeting held at the Grand Hyatt Denver on April 7-9.
Confirmed sessions for the event include:
- Mobile Apps–Finding Value
- Video Marketing: Education, Entertainment, or Empowerment?
- Enhancing Communication Channels Through the Use of Social Media by Brian Wheeler of Dayco
- The Latest in Innovative Packaging by Mark Mitchell of Interact Packaging
- Auto Care Association Rebranding by Rich White of AAIA
- Leverage Your Marketing with Targeted Video by Dave Wheeler of MarComBiz
- Local technician/shop owner panel, moderated by Tony Molla of ASE
The meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. on April 7 and concludes at noon on April 9. Early-bird registration is available through March 10, and is $450 for ACC members and $550 for non-members.
For more information or to register, visit ACC’s website or call Jennifer Ortiz at 301.654.6664.