ASRW Expands CARS Show Floor
Sept. 11, 2013—Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) has added a new area to the show floor called the Business and Technology Pavilion, catering to the mechanical repair industry.
This collection of exhibiting companies will feature business enhancement products and services for all automotive shops and will be located in the Congress of Automotive Repair & Service (CARS) area of the show floor.
Exhibitors participating in the Business and Technology Pavilion include:
• Automotive Training Institute (booth C1470)
• Autoshop Solutions (booth C1464)
• Demandforce (booth C1465)
• Educational Seminars Institute (booth C1370)
• Kukui (booth C1364)
• Mudlick Mail Company (booth C1365)
• Omnique Shop Management Software (booth C1467)
• R.O. Writer (booth C1371)
ASRW will take place Oct. 17-18, with education beginning Oct. 16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.