ASE Hosts Jeep Webinar
Oct. 5, 2021—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Thursday, Oct. 7 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Entitled “Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHEV Operation and Diagnosis,” the webinar will be hosted by Matt Rieger with Stellantis.
The webinar will:
- Discuss the various modes of operation
- Discuss the unique characteristics of the high voltage management system
- Identify the customer-facing features
- Identify the different states of charging
- Identify the cooling system
- Discuss the P1/P2 propulsion, powertrain system and all components of the 4xe system
- Diagnostic tips for motor/generator operation and HV systems