ASE Hosting Diagnostics Training
Oct. 20, 2021—The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Thursday, Oct. 21 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Entitled “Using Diagnostic Tools for Successful Repair,” Bryan Bott and Bryan Lewis with Triad Diagnostic Solutions will provide an overview of diagnostics and DTCs for heavy-duty applications.
The topics include:
- Diagnostic inspection process – total vehicle health analysis and identifying issues and potential root cause analysis
- Diagnostic trouble code overview – different types of DTCs, how to identify with associated repair processes
- Diagnostic tool features – utilizing scan tool information for diagnosing issues, including circuit diagrams, live data, component replacement guides, service data, repair times
- Troubleshooting and repair steps by DTC or symptom – why are they important to follow
- Technical information – why following OEM specifications during repair is important
- Post repair vehicle health check – why this is important