Podcast: The Next Generation of Shop Leaders
Mar. 8, 2022—Today I'm joined by Andrew Marcott, the general manager of American Pride Automotive. He's among the next generation of shop leaders.
We talked about:
- His work at American Pride Automotive.
- What the Biden Administration's commitment to EVs means for shop owners and technicians.
- Young technicians as digital natives and the advantages of that.
- Becoming an early adapter to change and technologies the auto industry.
- Why shops need to embrace the digital age and how younger customers engage.
- Bridging shop and community.
- What barriers to entry young millennial/Gen Z shop owners face.
- Why now is a good time to be in the auto service industry.