Podcast: Rural Shops: Jennifer & Tony Ringham of Precision Imports
Jennifer and Tony have been servicing European cars since 2006. Tony is a graduate of Universal Technical Institute in Chicago, where he graduated first in his class and finished first in his class in the Mercedes-Benz Star certification graduate program.
Jennifer joined Tony in the business in 2018, where she wears multiple hats such as owner, service writer, parts manager, workflow specialist, car porter, and marketing director.
- 1:40: The shop's history and Tony's background
- 4:30: The shop's layout and design
- 9:05: The investment they've made in the shop
- 11:30: How business is going for Precision Imports
- 12:45: How they're marketing and promoting the shop
- 16:35: The appeal of the rural shop
- 19:05: How they train their technicians
- 21:05: Their position on EVs and emerging tech
- 27:35: Their customer service philosophy
- 31:55: How they use text messaging to ease the customer's mind
- 37:05: What they love about shop ownership