AASP-MN Announces Board of Directors for 2016-2017
April 28, 2016—The Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) announced on Wednesday that it selected its board of directors for 2016-2017 at the AASP-MN Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference, April 14 in Minneapolis.
The new board members are Carl Thomas, Lancer Service Auto Care, St. Paul; Bruce Tschida, Lake Marion Collision, Lakeville; and Dave Bock, Auto Value Parts Stores/APH, St. Cloud.
Current members of the board include:
- Greg Kasel, Downtown Tire & Auto, Hastings; president
- Tom Gleason, Pro-Tech Auto Repair, Corcoran; immediate past president
- Wayne Watson, Autoworks Automotive Service Center, Woodbury; secretary/treasurer
- Will Latuff, Latuff Bros., St. Paul; collision division director
- Mars Overlee, Rick’s 36 Automotive Services, Stillwater; mechanical division director
- Jim Siegfried, Crystal Lake Automotive, Lakeville; collision seat