ETI Announces ToolTech 2016 Heavy Duty Discussion Group
April 11, 2016—The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) announced the lineup of industry leaders for the Heavy Duty Discussion at ToolTech 2016.
The goal of the discussion will be to understand the effects of the Heavy Duty Memorandum of Understanding on the automotive aftermarket tool and equipment segment. ETI advocates for the release of diagnostic information to aftermarket companies, and sees the MOU as a viable solution for ETI members, OEMs, and independent shops and their customers.
Moderator: Tom Kotenko, Snap-on
- Larry Lovejoy, senior technical advisor; technology, strategy and architecture; Cummins
- Mike Hasinec, Penske Trucking
- Philip Aiello, senior project manager, corporate automotive engineering, United Parcel Service Inc.
- Marc A. Karon, president, Total Truck Parts Inc.
- Dave Scheer, president of Inland Truck Parts
- Jeff Wurster, senior manager, technical support, Hino Motors Sales USA Inc.
- Roland Kingsbury, Isuzu Commercial Trucks
More information on the Heavy Duty Discussion and ToolTech 2016 can be found on ETI’s website.