AAPEX Announces Education Sessions
Oct. 1, 2013—The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) announced Monday that its annual Learning Forum will have a joint focus on both the latest repair technology and management skills for automotive repair shop owners.
AAPEX, set for Nov. 5–7 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, will feature nearly 40 free education sessions stating on Nov. 4.
The following sessions will focus on either new technology or management skills:
• Direct Injection Technology Update
• Wallet Flushing?
• Salespeople are from Venus: Installers are From Mars
• New Exhaust Technologies Including the New Clean Diesel
• Wiring Diagram Color Coding: A Tool for Understanding Electrical Circuits
• Four Cornerstones of Service Operation Success
• TPMS Smart Maintenance and Repair
• Secrets to Auto Repair Shop Success
Automotive instructors who attend five technical sessions will receive an added bonus as these sessions are accredited for National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) credit hours. Certificates will be distributed at the conclusion of each session.
All sessions are also accredited by the University of the Aftermarket, and can help attendees earn credits toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) professional designations.
Sessions will be held at the Venetian Hotel and seating is first come, first served.