AAPEX to Feature New Service Professionals Program
Aug. 28, 2014—The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will feature a new Service Professionals Program this year, which will featured customized education sessions to address problem areas for shop owners and repair professionals.
The Service Professionals Program, sponsored by MAHLE Service Solutions, will also include facilitated roundtable discussions, in-booth technical demonstrations, and networking events.
Other key topics and sessions at the program will include:
- Expanded AAPEXedu education sessions on branding, mobile apps, relationship and digital marketing, increasing repair shop profits, diagnostics for the connected car, best practices for mobile diagnostics
- A Recruiting and Retention Conference to address how to find and keep good employees
- Facilitated roundtable discussions to encourage dialogue on common challenges and best practices, as well as networking and peer problem solving
- Technical demonstrations on new technology for parts and/or for diagnostics and repair at exhibitor booths
- Events hosted by leading aftermarket companies and networking with industry leaders during AAPEX
- The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) Fall 2014 General Meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 5, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m, PST, giving attendees the opportunity to talk with OEMs
AAPEX will be held Nov. 4–6 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. AAPEXedu sessions start Nov. 3.