ASA Announces 2014 Celebration of Excellence Award Winners
Aug. 14, 2014—The Automotive Service Association (ASA) held its Celebration of Excellence awards dinner earlier this month to recognize ASA member and industry partner achievements.
The dinner, held Aug. 1 at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Mich., was hosted by ASA President and Executive Director Dan Risley, who opened the ceremony by recognizing people who have earned the Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM) designation.
Other awards and scholarships presented during the event included:
- Arrowhead Automotive Specialty Market “High Octane” Scholarship: Chris Pfefferleof Pfefferle Tire and Auto Service in Fairfield, Ohio
- Emil Stanley Merit Award: Stefany Lorang of LaMettry’s Collision in Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- AMI Continuing Education Recognition: Jerry Holcom of S&S Service Center Inc. in Kansas City, Mo.
- Phoenix Award: Michael Anderson of CollisionAdvice.com
- Alpha Award: Bill Moss of EuroService Automotive in Warrenton, Va.
- ASA Legislative Award: Diane Larson of Larson’s Service Inc. in Peabody, Mass.
- ASA Partnership Award: Ray Fisher, executive director of ASA-Michigan
- ASA Benefit Provider of the Year: AutoZone
- Chairman’s Award of Excellence: Roy Schnepper of Butler’s Collision in Roseville, Mich.
The ASA announced in a press release that its next awards program will be held in conjunction with the association’s annual trade shows, the 2015 NACE/CARS Expo & Conference tentatively scheduled for July 23–25, 2015.