Cardone Releases 55 Part Numbers in July
Aug. 1, 2014—Cardone, an automotive parts manufacturer, released 31 remanufactured and 24 new parts in July, the company announced Wednesday.
Some of the highlighted parts from last month’s release include:
- Electronic Throttle Body (part no. 67-1001) for 2006-09 Ford / Mercury
- Electronic Throttle Body (part no. 67-7006) for 2008-10 Chrysler 300 / Sebring
- Electronic Control Module (part no. 78-2063F) for 2005-07 Ford E & F Series
- Electronic Control Module (part no. 79-5353V) for 2005 Dodge Cummins
- Electronic Pedal Simulator (part no. 1M-88157) for 2006-07 Toyota Highlander and 2006-08 Lexus RX400
- Electronic Brake Assembly (part no. 1M-39186) for 2013-14 Nissan Leaf
- Power Brake Booster (part no. 5C-34937) for 2007-14 Honda CRV / Pilot
- Power Brake Booster (part no. 5C-474826) for 2003-07 GM Trucks
Cardone said in a press release that it aims to release new parts every month.
Visit Cardone.com for more information about all of its newest part numbers.