Federal-Mogul Launches Service Provider Tech, Support Program
Aug. 15, 2014—Federal-Mogul Motorparts has launched a North American technical and product support program aimed at extending its reach to local vehicle service businesses, the company announced Thursday.
The Tech First platform provides technical education and product support for Federal Mogul’s automotive products. Federal-Mogul plans to expand the program by hiring additional ASE-certified Technical Product Specialists and opening new technical centers around the country to supplement their existing St. Louis–based Technical Education Center.
Some of the key initiatives in its Tech First platform program include:
- Hiring additional in-market ASE-certified Technical Product Specialists, bringing the number of Motorparts' field service staff to nearly 150
- Opening Technical Service Centers in select metropolitan markets as extensions of the technical center in St. Louis
- Establishing large full-product line distribution centers in Pennsylvania and Southern California
- Expanding its fleet of web-enabled product support and technical services vans, which can train on-site for businesses
- Launching a variety of e-learning resources for all skill levels
Visit Federal-Mogul online for more information about the company or its training options.