AAPEXedu Announces 2016 Service Professionals Program
Aug. 25, 2016—Organizers of AAPEX 2016 announced Wednesday the lineup for this year’s AAPEXedu Service Professionals Program, designed to help automotive repair shops connect with today’s tech conscious customers and stay up to date on the newest technologies.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Shift … Selling to a New Generation of Tech Savvy Customers
- Understanding and Strengthening Your Brand (two-part program)
- Synthetic Oils: Rejuvenate Your Maintenance Service Business
- Achieving Service Excellence in Today’s TPMS Market
- Induction Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- 15 Seconds to Yes!
- Self-Driving Cars: Car Sharing and New Users to Increase Vehicle Usage and Mileage
- Attention to Detail: Make Brake Service More Efficient and Profitable
The program will take place Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. The Service Professionals Program and all AAPEXedu sessions come at no cost to AAPEX attendees.
More information can be found on the AAPEX website.