NASTF Appoints 2014 Co-Chairs
Jan. 20, 2014—The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) board of directors announced Monday that it has appointed 12 committee co-chairs for 2014.
Each committee has one co-chair representing the OEMs and one co-chair representing the independent automotive segment.
The 2014 appointments include the following:
- Education Committee, Rob Barto (Nissan) and Rob Morrell (WorldPac).
- Vehicle Security Committee, Bob Stewart (General Motors) and Claude Hensley (Lockman).
- Service Information Committee, Steve Douglas (Auto Alliance) and Dave Zwalina (Automotive One).
- Equipment & Tool Committee, Dennis Blough (Suzuki) and Greg Potter (DG Technologies).
- Collision Repair Committee, Gary Ledoux (Honda) and Tim Morgan (Spanesi).
- Communications Committee, John Cabaniss (Global Automakers) and Bob Chabot (Manic Media).
“Since the beginning of NASTF the committees have been doing the heavy lifting to be the source of progress in generating solutions that help OEMs and the aftermarket tackle the challenges of service resources,” said Allen Pennebaker, chair of NASTF. “Again this year, the co-chairs of all our committees will deal with important initiatives. NASTF is very fortunate to have such an impressive list of volunteers leading these efforts.”
Information including the committee charter, roster, meeting dates, responsibilities and past meeting minutes are available on the committee Web pages.