Board of Trustees Announced for University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Dec. 1, 2015—The University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees announced on Monday its officers for 2016.
The new officers are:
- Chairman – Tim Lee, MAAP, president, Lang Distributing
- Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice Chairman – Kathleen Schmatz, MAAP, president and CEO, Auto Care Association
- Secretary – Larry Pavey, president, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, CEO, National Pronto Association
The board of trustees for the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board are:
- Bill Babcox, Babcox Media Inc.
- Bobby Bloom, Bosch – Aftermarket Division
- Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Michael Cardone III, Cardone Industries
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Bob Egan, MAAP, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply
- Bill Long, AAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Dave McColley, Wix Global Filtration/Affinia Group, Inc.
- David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
- Joe Pomaranski, MAAP, Tenneco Automotive
- Robert Raff, MAAP, The Bob and Margie Raff Family
- Ed Rammel, MAAP, Dayco Products LLC
- Jack Ramsey, AAP, Gates Corporation
- Robert Sanford, ACDelco
- Mort Schwartz, MAAP, Schwartz Advisors
- David Segal, MAAP, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products Inc.
- Scott Thompson, Epicor Software Corporation
Larry Sills of Standard Motor Products, the recipient of the “Jack Creamer Leader of the Year” award, will serve a one-year-term as a trustee.
Rusty Bishop, AAP, will continue as chairman’s advisor and several others will serve as members of the board of trustees in a variety of supporting roles: Barbara Cunningham; George Keeley; Ken Marker; Susan Medick, CPA, MAAP; Larry Northup, AAP; Margo Shepard and Jennifer Tio.