Mitchell 1 Training Seminar to be Included at Vision
Feb. 17, 2016—Mitchell 1 will offer a seminar entitled “Shop Management Unleashed: Optimizing Repair Shop Efficiency with Mitchell 1’s Manager SE” at this year’s Vision High Tech Training & Expo, which will take place in Overland Park, Kan., on March 5.
The session will be led by Tim McDonnell, national training manager for Mitchell 1. The focus will be on helping attendees understand the Mitchell 1 Manager SE shop management software, with a special emphasis on going mobile. The session is suitable for new and advanced users of the software, as well as anyone interested in learning about the features and the benefits of the software offers to increase efficiency.
“This session is packed with tips, tricks and best practices to help shop owners, managers and service advisors streamline their workflow and maximize profit-generating potential,” said McDonnell. “Attendees will learn ways to better leverage their Manager SE software, both as a stand-alone program and in conjunction with exciting new optional features that make a greater impact on business and help them get the most value out of their shop management software.”
Topics will include:
- Best practices for Work-In-Progress screen, storing screen preferences as User Profiles
- Customize setup: reports/printers and document selection
- Enhancements to Recommendations and Revisions
- Shortcuts to provide faster access to key data & functions
- Why symptoms are so useful and help your bottom line
- Under the hood: alternate parts, attached parts and other powerful functions
- How inventory & purchase orders work with electronic parts ordering
- What’s new: SE 7.0 features such as the all-new Scheduler
- Follow-up tools that generate additional business and customer loyalty automatically with SocialCRM
- Extending the shop management system into the driveway and bays with Mobile ManagerPro
Advance registration is required for the expo. The Mitchell 1 training session is included with conference training packages.