NASTF Spring 2016 General Meeting Announced
Feb. 9, 2016—The National Automotive Service Task Force’s (NASTF) Spring 2016 General Meeting will feature the topic “Building the Road to Great Technicians.” The meeting will take place March 2 in Overland Park, Kan., from 1-4:30 p.m.
Contributors to this topic include:
- Jill Saunders, product engineer, technical information & diagnostics, Toyota Motor Sales
- Mark Saxonburg, manager, alt. fuel vehicles & environment,industry/govt. relations, Toyota Motor Sales
- Scott Brown, president, iATN
- Trish Serratore, president, NATEF/AYES
- Chris Chesney, sr. director of customer training, CARQUEST Technical Institute
- Kevin FitzPatrick, president, Autologic Diagnostics Inc
- Rob Morrell, training director, WORLDPAC
Major components of the “Building the Road to Great Technicians” include:
- Current automotive technician training and programs
- OEM technician career path programs
- Compare US technician training against other country training models
- Contemporary aftermarket training programs
- Professionalism and recognition of achievement
- Building a structured plan for the industry’s future
The NASTF Spring 2016 General Meeting will be held in conjunction with VISION 2016 Hi-Tech Training & Expo.
For more information on the meeting, click here.