ASA Releases Complete Agenda for Orlando Training
Jan. 28, 2016—On Wednesday, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) released the complete agenda for its management and technical service training on Feb. 26-27 in Orlando, Fla.
On Feb. 26, Bob Greenwood, president/CEO, Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd., will lead management training. His workshop, Profitability Secrets That Dramatically Build Your Bottom Line, will be presented in four parts throughout the day.
Topics to be covered include:
- Important formulas and business guidelines that focus on net income development
- The new approach required to meet staff competency, economic, and technology realities
- The key daily measurements to ensure the shop is on track while engaging staff to stay focused on results
- The right sales with the right car count for your shop
Feb. 27 will be dedicated to technical training and will include sessions with Donny Seyfer, Jim Wilson, and Margie Seyfer.
Highlighted training topics include:
Donny Seyfer, co-owner, Seyfer Automotive Inc:
- 21st Century Cooling System Design
- Preparing to Service Connected Car
Jim Wilson, senior training instructor-automotive aftermarket, Robert Bosch LLC:
- Bosch Brake Technology
- Bosch Practical Electrical Testing
Margie Seyfer, owner, Impact Presentation :
- Lip Service
- Winning Women Customers
For more information about specific courses, click here.