ACA Announces New Board of Directors
July 3, 2014—The Auto Care Association (ACA) elected its new executive committee officers and two new members to its 2014–15 board of directors, whose terms were made effective July 1.
The ACA, based in Bethesda, Md., represents roughly 150,000 independent businesses that manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, tools, equipment, materials, supplies and perform vehicle service and repair.
The ACA’s Executive Committee elected officers are:
- Chairman: Richard Jago of Old World Industries Inc.
- Vice Chairman: Michael Klein of Armored AutoGroup
- Treasurer: Mike Carlet of Sears Holdings Corp.
- Secretary: Ira Davis of Multi Parts Supply Inc.
- Vice President: Mark Finestone of AutoZone Inc.
- Vice President: Scott Leprohon of NAPA Headquarters
- Vice President: John Washbish of Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Inc.
- Vice President: Cal Wilkins of TASCO
- Past Chairman: Timothy Lee of Lang Distributing Inc.
Two new individuals elected to the Board are:
- Tanvir Arfi of Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
- Jeff Darby of Dorman Products Inc.
Continuing board members are:
- Thomas Beer of SSF Imported Auto Parts Inc.
- Jim Dykstra of Dykstra Auto Service
- Mike Fitzgerald of MFitzgerald Associates
- Todd Hack of The Gates Corp.
- Patricia Law of ANSA Automotive Parts Distributors Inc.
- William Maggs of National Pronto Association
- Roger McCollum of Williams Co.
- John Quirk of VIP Inc.
- Sherri Rains of Blue Magic, a division of Technical Chemical
- Don Reimondo of Heavy Duty America / Truck Pride
- Richard Schwartz of Schwartz Advisors
- David Segal of Automotive Supply Associates Inc.
- Mike Swearengin of O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Timothy Trudnowski of Automotive Jobbers Supply
- Randal Ward of Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb of 4C Advisors