ASE Ed. Alliance Launches Instructor Recognition Program
July 18, 2014—The ASE Industry Education Alliance launched its Instructor Recognition program, the alliance announced Wednesday.
The inaugural class of automotive instructors will be recognized at the ASE Industry Education Alliance Instructor Training Conference July 28-Aug. 1 in Indianapolis. The Alliance will honor 32 instructors at the event.
“The ASE Industry Education Alliance is proud to recognize the best of the best in career and technical education,” said Trish Serratore, president of National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) and Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES). “These outstanding instructors represent the dedication, commitment and experience our industry needs to train the automotive professionals of tomorrow.”
Qualifying instructors must:
- Be ASE-certified master technicians
- Be currently employed at a NATEF accredited program
- Have five years teaching experience
- Have placed students in work-based learning assignments
- Have an advisory committee member affiliated with one ASE Industry Education Alliance supporting organization
- Attend at least one Instructor training in the prior year
For more information about this recognition, or for the application to nominate someone, click here.