Federal-Mogul Announces Senior Leadership Changes
July 21, 2014—Federal-Mogul Motorparts announced Monday a series of leadership changes aimed at aligning the company’s regional operations to support global growth.
The new leadership appointments, which are effective immediately, are:
- Martin Hendricks, president of motorparts in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Keith Power, president of Asia Pacific
- Rainer Bostel, senior vice president and general manager of global braking
- Bradley Norton, senior vice president of global chassis and service
- Andrew Sexton, senior vice president of global sealing and engine
- Bob Egan, senior vice president of North America sales and strategy
“Our team of newly-appointed leaders has the combined knowledge, experience and talent to successfully execute our business strategy and ensure our customers receive the highest quality products and service in the industry,” Daniel Ninivaggi, co-CEO of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp. and CEO of Federal-Mogul Motorparts said. “My highest priority upon joining Federal-Mogul Motorparts was to form the best global management team in our business. These latest appointments, which include long-standing Federal-Mogul executives as well as industry veterans from outside the company, is a major step in that direction.”
Federal-Mogul Motorparts sells and distributes products in the global vehicle aftermarket and serves OEMs with specific products. The company’s aftermarket brands include ANCO, Champion, Fel-Pro, Glyco, Nüral, Payen and Sealed Power engine products, MOOG and more.
For more information about Federal-Mogul or its newest senior leadership appointments, visit FederalMogul.com.