TIA Announces Board of Directors Candidates
July 14, 2014—On Monday, the Tire Industry Association (TIA) released the slate of candidates for its 2015 board of directors election. Members of the TIA will vote in open elections to place four of the individuals onto the TIA board for three-year terms.
The following is a list of nominees for TIA’s board:
- Alpio Barbara - Redwood General Tire Pros, Redwood City, Calif.
- Michael Baggett - Yokohama Tire Corporation, OTR Division, Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Eugene Beck, Jr. - Beck Tire International, Kansas City, Mo.
- Harvey Brodsky - Retread Tire Association, Pacific Grove, Calif.
- Kelly Brown - Brown's Parkrose Tire Factory, Portland, Ore.
- Dave Crawford - The Hybrid Shop, Gainesville, Va.
- David French - Travel Centers of America, Oak Grove, Mo.
- Robert Frick - Myers Tire Supply, Columbia, S.C.
- Scot Holloway - Bartec USA, LLC, Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Keith Jarman - AME International, Brooksville, Fla.
- Ed Jones - JS Products, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jim Pangle - Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alta.
- Jon Schadl - K&M Tire, Delphos, Ohio
- Stu Zurcher - Strategic Alliance Group, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
TIA members with voting rights can learn more about the candidates and cast their ballots online.
Voting ends Sept. 1, and the results will be announced in mid-September.