Wagner Brake Expands Coverage for Over 1.1M Vehicles
July 31, 2015—Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ Wagner Brake brand has expanded its replacement brake pad coverage, the company announced today, with the addition of several new premium pad sets available for more than 1.1 million late-model vehicles.
The vehicles include the 2015 Ford Transit vans and the 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles.
“Wagner Brake continues to deliver leading-edge brake pad technologies for virtually every popular late-model vehicle. Automotive service professionals demand industry leading products to help keep their customers safe, and we are meeting this need through a continued, strong investment in new coverage,” said Christopher Battershell, director of brake product management, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
New premium Wagner ThermoQuiet® CeramicNXT® brake pads now available are:
- QC1679 2014-2015 Mazda 6 (rear); 2014 Mazda 3 (rear); 2013-2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (rear)
- QC1736 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 (front); 2015 Nissan Rogue (front)
- QC1723 2014-2015 Acura MDX (front)
- QC1724 2014-2015 Acura MDX (rear)
- QC1735 2014-2015 Kia Forte (front); 2014-2015 Kia Forte Koup
- QC1707 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (rear); 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 (rear)
- QC1640B 2015 Chrysler 200 with H/D Brake (front)
- QC1640A 2015 Chrysler 200 without H/D Brake (front)
Each of the new Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic pad sets features one of the brand’s OE21 low-copper friction formulations.
Wagner also has introduced two SevereDuty semi-metallic disc pad sets—SX1767 (front) and SX1766 (rear)—for 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles.
The following Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pad sets are now available:
- MX1730 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta (front)
- MX1774 2015 Ford Transit-150 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (front)
- MX1775 2015 Ford Transit (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (rear)
To learn more about Wagner Brake products, visit the company’s website.