AAPEXedu to Focus on Latest Marketing Strategies
July 28, 2016—Organizers of the AAPEX 2016 show announced that this year’s AAPEXedu 2016 sessions will focus on new ways to connect with digitally savvy customers.
Sessions for the Marketing, Branding and Customer Relations track will include:
- Next Generation Marketing: Successfully Positioning a Brand or Service with the Millennial Buyer
- CRM is Not a 4-Letter Word (Getting ROI from CRM)
- The Digital Seller: How to Make the Internet Your Best Friend and Dramatically Increase Sales Success
- How to Become the Wikipedia of the Industry to Build Your Brand, Business and Bottom Line
- Content Marketing: Storytelling That Brings Bigger Revenues with Less Selling
- Customer Experiences: Start Showing. Quit Telling, and
- No! Really! What is Your Competitive Edge?
The Marketing, Branding and Customer Relations track is one of five available tracks in the 2016 AAPEXedu program. Other tracks include Connected Car Opportunities, Sales and Purchasing, Industry Trends and Service Professionals Program.
More information can be found on the event website.