Import Vehicle Community Accepting Award Nominations
July 28, 2016—The Auto Care Association (ACA) announced Wednesday that the Import Vehicle Community, formerly the Auto International Association (AIA), is now accepting nominations for the 2016 people awards and entries for the 2016 import product and marketing award program.
The people awards include:
- Hall of Fame Award
- Lifetime Industry Achievement Award
- Young Executive of the Year Award
- Peter Klotz Person of the Year Award
“The Import Vehicle Community takes pride in recognizing our industry’s key leaders through our programs and events,” said Ira Davis, chairman, Import Vehicle Community. “Our annual awards program is a wonderful forum to recognize those individuals who have made great contributions to our industry. We encourage nominations in any category for which you are aware of a deserving candidate.”
The nomination deadline is Aug. 15. Click here for the nomination forms. Award winners will be announced at the Import Vehicle Community Luncheon and Awards Program on Nov. 2 at the 2016 AAPEX Show in Las Vegas.
This year’s categories for import product and marketing award program include:
- Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product or Product Line
- Best New Product or Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Performance Product, Accessory or Functional Fluids for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best New Tool for Repairs on Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Problem-Solver for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Print or Electronic Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Website Presentation of Product(s) for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Social Media Campaign for Import Cars or Trucks Product and/or Brand Marketing
The awards will be presented on Nov. 1 at the 2016 AAPEX Show in Las Vegas. Click here for the entry forms.