TIA Announces 2016 Board Candidates
July 19, 2016—The Tire Industry Association (TIA) announced Monday the list of candidates for its 2016 board of directors election.
TIA members will vote in an election to place four individuals onto the TIA board for three-year terms.
TIA board of director candidates include:
- Bruce Besancon - Alliance Tire Americas Inc., Wakefield, Mass.
- Anthony Blackman - Atlantic Tire & Service, Cary, N.C.
- Joseph Henmueller - Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association (AMRA)/Motorist Assurance Program (MAP), Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Mason Hess - Purcell Tire, Tucson, Ariz.
- Ed Jones - JS Products, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Adrian Leu - BKT Tires, Inc., Brentwood, Tenn.
- Dan Nothdurft - Tires Tires Tires, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Jim Pangle - Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Brian Rigney - Dill Air Controls, Oxford, N.C.
- Craig Wallick - The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, North Canton, Ohio
- John Zentz - Hunter Engineering Company, Bridgeton, Mo.
- Stu Zurcher - Strategic Alliance Group, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
Current TIA members can see candidate biographies here.
The voting period ends Sept. 1. Results will be announced in mid-September with the new board members taking office on Oct. 31 at the TIA’s Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at TIA member companies.