ACC Announces New Board Members
June 19, 2014—The Automotive Communication Council (ACC) announced Wednesday it has elected a new secretary and three new board of governors members.
The ACC is a forum for learning and professional development focused on current and emerging marketing practices.
The new members are:
- Kyle Freund of KYB Americas Corp., secretary
- Mike Harvey of WIX Filters, board member
- Steffanie Savine of the Marx Group, board member
- Brian Wheeler of Dayco Products, board member
The secretary role is a one-year term while the board members are elected for two-year terms.
Existing and continuing board members are:
- Lance Boldt of AutoNetTV, president
- Bob Zimmerman of Car Care News Service, first vice president
- Chris Ayers of Automotive Data Media, second vice president
- Georgianne Dickey of Affinia Group Inc., treasurer
- Al Haberstroh of MontAD, immediate past president,
- Keith Busch of Hitchcock, Fleming and Associates, board member
- Meagan Jensen of ZF Services LLC, board member
- Jennifer Rook of Gold Eagle Co., board member
For more information on the ACC, visit acc-online.org.