Cardone Introduces 24 New Part Numbers
June 30, 2014—Cardone Industries on June 27 announced the introduction of 24 part numbers to its catalogue.
Of the new SKUs, 12 are new parts, and 12 are A1 remanufactured part numbers.
Cardone is a business-to-business auto parts manufacturer, selling new and remanufactured pieces. The company’s catalog currently features more than 46,000 SKUs.
Some of the new highlights:
- Oil Pump Drive Shaft (30S-1400) for 87–02 GM Vehicles
- Rack & Pinion (26-2762) for 11–13 Honda Odyssey
- Hydraulic Brake Booster (52-7376) for 08–13 Ford E350/E450 Super Duty
- Throttle Body (67-3012) for 04-06 Chevrolet Malibu/Cobalt, 05–06 Saturn ION
- Throttle Body (67-3021) for 09–13 GM Trucks, 4.3L
- ECM (78-2075F) for 2005 Ford E150/E250/E350 Econoline
For more information about Cardone or the new products, visit Cardone.com.