Cardone Releases Tech Training Videos
June 20, 2014—Cardone Industries, a new and rebuilt auto parts manufacturer, released a series of technical and training videos this week, the company announced Thursday.
The new training videos include training and tips for Dodge, Plymouth, Honda, Acura, Chrysler, Chevy and General Motors vehicles and covers topics on brakes, electronics and motors.
Some featured videos include:
- How to Bench Bleed a Step Bore Master Cylinder
- 1996- 2000 Dodge and Plymouth Minivan Power Brake Booster Installation Tips
- Protecting GM Wiper Motors from Water Intrusion
- Differences between Used, Rebuilt and Remanufactured Auto Parts
- MAF Sensor Installation Tips
- Chrysler PCM VIN Programming Tech Tips
- 2003-2008 Chevy/GMC transfer Case Motor Installation Tips