CARS 2014 Agenda and Speakers Released
June 6, 2014—The Automotive Service Association (ASA) announced Thursday the agenda and speaker information for CARS 2014, held July 30–Aug. 2 in Detroit as part of the NACE/CARS Expo & Conference.
Classes and trainers for CARS 2014 include:
- Vin Waterhouse: Does it seem like everyone else is setting your rates?
- Bill Haas: Creating a culture for new hires to succeed
- Young Technicians’ Symposium (Sponsored by Bosch)
- Pete Rudloff: Unraveling the Mysteries of Chrysler Diagnostics
- Donny Seyfer: Ford Ecoboost, Sync and Integrated Diagnostic System (Sponsored by Ford’s training group)
- Chris Chesney: Technician Challenges in Understanding and Recognizing Feedgas Anomalies
For the first time, the expo will also feature an area for CARS-specific exhibitors to host tours.
Tour hosts will include:
- The General Motors Co. Heritage Center
- Chrysler Museum (which is closed to the public)
- The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Windsor, Canada
- The Ford Motor Co. F-150 plant
- Chevy Volt Plant
- BASF Color Trends
- OnStar Facility