Cottman Announces Annual Award Winners
June 23, 2014—Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care announced the winners of its annual awards on Monday.
Jim Dietvorst, who owns multiple Cottman centers in Colorado, won Cottman’s most prestigious award, the Call West Award.
"This award is presented to the person who, over a period of years, consistently demonstrates integrity, success, honesty, courage, loyalty, diligence, and trustworthiness," said Cottman president Randy Wright.
Other award winners were:
- Cottman Man Award: Randy and Rusty Cato of Cottman Center in New Orleans
- Transmission Physician Award: Nick Carpinello of Cottman in Cincinnati
- Manager of the Year: Cory Heiman of Cottman of New Orleans
- Manager of the Year: Scott Wilson of Louisville, Ken.
- Founders Award: Chandler Beachum of Cottman of Greenville, S.C.
- Rookie of the Year: Liz and Tony Foy of Cottman of Columbia, S.C.
- Technical Proficiency Award: Scott Wilson of Cottman of Louisville, Ken.; Ed Tinsman of Cottman in Feasterville, Penn.; Carlos Llull of Cottman in Gretna, La.; and Rick Barrett of Cottman in Des Moines, Iowa.
For more information about each of the awards or about Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, visit cottman.com.