AutoEnginuity Releases New Giotta Scan Tool
June 5, 2015—On Tuesday, AutoEnguinity LLC announced the worldwide release of the Giotto scan tool (Version 13.2) for the Windows platform.
The Giotto has optimized CAN packet retrieval from the vehicle bus, improving data rates for several manufacturers’ enhanced powertrain and transmission controllers by a factor of two to four times.
Important features include:
- Added Chrysler Transmission Quick Learn for the Transmission Variant 41 modules
- Added Fuel Composition Reset for '09 GM Light Trucks
- Added full BMW M4 (F82) model coverage
- Improved Ford / Mazda actuation handling for initialization or reset commands by no longer requiring the user to uncheck.
- Added Hyundai / Kia SMART Key, Blind Spot System, Electronic Parking Brake, and Cluster Unit full system support for 2014 models
- Finalized all Mitsubishi i-Miev coverage (added Meter with Reminder Reset) Finalized Mercedes late-model G Wagon 463 support
- Added Subaru Auto Headlight Leveler CAN and Auto Light and Wiper CAN full system support
For more details on the Giotta scan tool (Version 13.2), visit the company’s website.