Power Heavy Duty Advisory Council Meets
June 3, 2015—The Power Heavy Duty Advisory Council met recently in Salt Lake City to further its mission to provide top quality supplier programs and services to its independent distributors and service specialists.
The council consists of six Power Heavy Duty Members who assemble on a regular basis to provide market intelligence and ongoing guidance to the management teams.
The members are:
- Rob Bolin, Bolin Auto & Truck Parts Co. Inc., St. Joseph, Mo.
- Kevin Cyphers, Cyphers Truck Parts, Stroudsburg, Pa.
- Nathan Holecek, Truckmotive L.P., Waco, Texas
- Jim Holmquist, H&H Wholesale Parts, Arleta, Calif.
- Dave Mackey, Snyder Brothers Sales & Service, Inc., Millersburg, Ohio
- Brian Dow, Spring Rebuilders Inc., Worcester, Mass.
“We are grateful for the members of the Power Heavy Duty Advisory Council who willingly volunteer their time to provide valuable input on the group’s programs and services,” said Chris Baer, executive vice president for the VIPAR Heavy Duty family of companies. “Our recent meeting was very productive as the group continues on an upward growth path with the addition of many new members and supplier programs.”