ACA Elects Board of Directors
June 8, 2016—The Auto Care Association (ACA) announced Tuesday that it has elected its board of directors for 2016-2017, effective July 1.
The executive committee officers include:
- Chairman, Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
- Vice chairman, Mark Finestone, AutoZone Inc.
- Treasurer, Todd Hack, The Gates Corp.
- Secretary, Cal Wilkins, tascosalesreps
- Vice president, Scott LeProhon, NAPA
- Vice president, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Inc.
- Vice president, Jim Dykstra, Dytech Auto Group
- Vice president, Bill Maggs, National PRONTO Association
- Past chairman, Rick Jago, Jago and Associates
Five new members of the board of directors include:
- Guy Andrysick, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.
- Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corp.
- Steve Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services Inc.
- Donna Wagner, Northwood University
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts
Continuing board members include:
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products
- Mike Fitzgerald, Innova Electronics Corp.
- Frank Frederick, Schrader International
- Marty Gold, Gold N’ Brown Consulting
- Eugene Han, O’Reilly Auto Parts
- E. Fletcher Lord, Replacement Parts Inc.
- Roger McCollum, N.A.Williams
- Josh Meyer, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Sherri Rains, Technical Chemical Co.
- Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Pride
- Randall Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb, Pilot Automotive