ACA, ASE Recognize 2016 World Class Technicians
The technicians chosen have tested and obtained ASE certification in 22 specialty areas during the 2015 test.
“Recipients of the World Class Technician Award are truly the best of the best and the Auto Care Association is proud to recognize these professionals with ASE,” said Bill Hanvey, president and chief executive officer, Auto Care Association. “Passing 22 ASE tests is a monumental achievement requiring exceptional knowledge and skills.”
“This recognition partnership between the Auto Care Association and ASE represents one of the most significant achievement awards available to our ASE-certified professionals,” said Tim Zilke, president and CEO, ASE. “ASE is grateful for the support the Auto Care Association provides to our service professionals in recognizing these outstanding individuals each year and we celebrate more than a quarter century of this commitment to excellence with the Auto Care Association.”
The award winners include:
- Chris Alexander, Tunnel Hill, Ga.
- John Bridgwater, Castro Valley, Calif.
- Michael Corbett, West Jordan, Utah
- Daniel Doherty, Springfield, Pa.
- Byron Enders, Crestview, Fla.
- Andrew Harrison, Mechanicsville, Md.
- Brian Hutson, Fort Smith, Ariz.
- David Jones, Danville, Va.
- Kevin Lang, Manchester, Md.
- Jesse McCurdy, North Las Vegas, Nev.
- Susan Schalk, San Diego, Calif.
- Daniel Wolak, Elk Grove Village, Ill.