ASA Releases Agenda for Training in Philadelphia
March 10, 2016—The Automotive Service Association on Wednesday released a complete agenda for management and technical service training taking place in Philadelphia at the DoubleTree Airport Hotel, April 8-9.
On Friday, April 8, management training entitled Profitability Secrets That Dramatically Build Your Bottom Line will be led by Bob Greenwood, president and chief executive officer at Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd.
- Important formulas and business guidelines that focus on Net Income development.
- The new approach required to meet staff competency, economic, and technology realities.
- The key daily measurements to ensure the shop is on track while engaging staff to stay -focused on results.
- The right sales with the right Car Count for your shop.
On Saturday, April 9, technical training will be led by Donny Seyfer, co-owner at Seyfer Automotive, Inc.; Scot Manna, owner at MB Automotive Inc.; and Bill Haas, president at Haas Performance Consulting.
- 21st Century Cooling System Design
- Preparing to Service Connected Car (AMI Approved)
- Logical Diagnostics
- Mass Airflow and Fuel Trim Diagnostics
- From Order Taker to Sales Maker (AMI Approved)
- Customer Care and Communication, Deliver an Exceptional Experience (AMI Approved)
More information and registration for this event is available here.