AAPEX 2014 to Feature Service Professionals Program
May 1, 2014—The 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will feature an all-new Service Professionals Program.
AAPEX said the program was added in response to the increase in the number of service and repair professionals participating in the event.
The 2014 AAPEX Service Professional Program and expanded AAPEXedu sessions will include:
- Facilitated roundtable discussions
- Branding, mobile apps, and relationship and digital marketing
- Management training to increase repair shop profits
- Best practices for mobile diagnostics in the shop and diagnostics for connected cars
- Dialogues on common challenges and best practices
- Networking and peer problem solving
Shop owners and managers will also have the opportunity to attend in-booth technical demonstrations and events hosted by aftermarket companies.
AAPEX said it will partner again with the AVI Training Conference to be held Nov. 3-4. The 2014 AVI Conference will feature more than 20 technical classes and management classes.
For more information, visit aapexshow.com.